Sunday, June 27, 2010

Cost To Rent A Cart In The Mall



Everyone

have lived occasionally one of those situations where we would like to ENORRMMMEE hole in the ground and put your head for a month and a half at least ...

... of course I was not going to be less!

Today I decided to tell you "that" situation in which I spent a shame that I was dying!

was two years ago when I lived in VinarĂ²s, then many Friday I came by train to Valencia ... ... that Friday, a colleague ... rare cojones!, offered to take me to the station by car and so saved me waiting at bus ... I accepted (not fit in my of happiness !)... in the car going: his son (a student home from school where she worked ... and these students movidito movidito !!!), her husband, she and I ...

was an abysmal silence of these bother you ... then said


- Mary, your son is just like your husband eh ???... come on, you can not deny, are Cagaos Cagaos!

The child's eyes out their sockets, she looked in the rearview mirror and said


- Incarnation, Paco is not the father of my son ....


Diosssssss .... imagine my face !!!!!... a poem !!!!!


What did I say? ...


- Oysters Mary, because I swear I had seen them like !!!!!

Thankfully, that despite being a bit odd, the aunt smiled ...
When we arrived at the station and got off the car ... again latirme the heart !!!!!

and you ???... remember how embarrassing situation as the most embarrassing ?????

0 comments:

Post a Comment