Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bath Mats Suction Cups

20 Minutes. Grannies





Well ... I know I've delayed my entry muchiiisimo on prizes 20minutes 20 blogs ... I must say that it was voluntarily ...

Although, now I can not let go, have already started voting! 2 long months we expect to see the results ... and I PARTICIPATE !!!!!!

I must say that the 2 nd day and I have 2 votes and I'm in 9 th position in the category PERSONAL , which is the category that is my blog. And I'm pretty happy ... well no, MUUUYYYYY happy !!!!!

So no, I encourage you to extend that joy as I Hahahaha you continue voting !!!!! (Jo! is I have to promote myself ... if I do, who will do it ???).

For my part I have already voted:

* Culture and trends.
* Sports.
* Personal.

votes were had very clear.

Big kiss !!!!!!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE .


THANKS !!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment