Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sharp Dv-rw360h Tape Eject Fault

loss of "MEXICO GUAPO"






I always thought that there is nothing worse than a pretty boy who knows he is handsome ...
... but I also like to believe in what each pig says she gets her San Martín ...

During this course, was a teacher at my school who came twice a week, the boy was not bad ... naaada

At first I was embarrassed to talk with him muchiisima, a guy was tall, handsome, he could not learn more because it came only 2 days ... imposed on me, I will not deny you ...

At the end of course all took a turn, we talked, we joked, ... and we agreed to go out for ice cream this summer ...

... no ice cream arrived, several were my attempts to tell him that should stay (several emails), but I came nunnnnca response.

In my phone it had targeted as "Mexico handsome" in the contacts ...

Summer passed and no sign of answers to my mails ... I already, and I remembered him (truthfully) or consider going for a drink ...
and repenteeeee
TACHANNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!! Today, I make a perdidita to mobile: Call

loss of "Mexico handsome "

... that what ????????..... Hahahaha !!!!!

I've sent a little message:

"Holaaaaaa! Who are you? "


So again learn not to underestimate a girl ... we will not be waiting until they see fit!



0 comments:

Post a Comment