Friday, October 8, 2010

Subjunctive Powerpoints

Pluto "?





planteanome I have time to write a book about the fantastic tannn answers given by some of the students in the exams ...

... I love them!

Yesterday I did a test of knowledge of the environment: The cell. (Level 5 th grade):

5 th question: What is the difference between animal and plant cells?

Well, the plant cover is made of pluton ......

CLAROOOO THAT yeahhhh !!!!!!!!!! Yes sir ... you if you're in Pluto ... or rather the Moon!

HAHAHAHAHAHA ... I enjoyed the response ... TOTAL is !!!!!!!!!!! The cast, and I think they are more comfortable than the shit ...

I am not worthy with these answers, as any teacher would do, I enjoy them!.

send a kiss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Since I lost the bajonnnnnn)

PS: This computer will not let me put an accent ... and modifies the entry)

0 comments:

Post a Comment