Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Broken Blood Vessel In Mouth

Hawaii, a dream ...



todosssssssss Hi !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Much time without writing!

Today I'll make an advance notice and a petition.

big news:

This summer, if my finances allow me, I intend to go to Hawaii to do a short course in English (I know that my English gives penilla ...)

That is the exclusive ... ( I hope I can go ... so hard!)

The request is as follows:

I pointed to a page of those that pay you to open emails, I know people who earn some extra durum ( that are great for saving ...) . You only have to register and once registered they send you emails, those emails should be open and click on them (normally cartoons announcing things) ... then that's where you earn money ...

The downside is that you win if people do not register on condition of referral (or friend) ...

If someone has that kind soul to join with my referral number to get me to go to a durum Hawaii study ... greatly appreciate it (and, if Friends seek you who are pointing to the number assigned to you you will win too!)

Aleeee ... here I leave the website and the number you have to put on when you ask for the reference ID:

(PUT THE NUMBER BUT NO WE WILL NOT!)

www.es-facil.com

REGARDING ID: 65378215

THANKS GUYS !!!!!!!!!! BESAZOSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment