Sunday, January 24, 2010

Nail Polish Remover Safe For Pregnancy

A Fair!



I'm still not believe it. This year continues to bring me gifts, and all great! The last, learned that I am selected for the exhibition of illustrators who hosts the Fiera di Bologna ! And best of all is the company, and have also selected Patricia ! I could not do better! The other se-lected English illustrators are: Miguel Tanco , Elena Odriozola , David Painter, Violeta Lópiz and Vera JuanCrís . A luxury! That illusion:)
............................................. .................................................. ............
I still can not believe it! I Have Been selected to show my work at the Bologna Children Book Fair! This is Being Such a terrific year, and it is still begining! I'm sooo happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment