Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Where Do People Get Custom Waffle Makers

For John

Hace unos meses pude trabajar en un proyecto precioso que mi amigo David estaba preparando para regalarle a su mujer y a her beloved John. I'm so glad I could do, and it was a big pleasure to work with a text so emotional and so loving a person that keeps this book that he self-releases as one of my treasures of this year;)
Many thanks David !
............................................... .................................................. ..........
A few months a go I Had The Opportunity to work with my friend David in a project That He Was doing as a present for His wife and son. I'm so happy with the result, and It Was Such a pleasure to work with an emotive text Such and Such a lovely person, That I will treasure this little self-published book for the rest of my life!

Thanks a lot David!









0 comments:

Post a Comment