Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dried Apricots For Cold Sores

Calendar Days pass, and the wait is beautiful ...

Forgive the absence, so long as these months without posting anything. I think they were the strangest days I've ever lived, full of great news (the best) and some not so good, to compensate I guess. No one could be so good luck together!
all these days in the hospital rest have left me physically, but the head I had a bit lethargic. I found a pencil under the sofa, what better excuse to try to draw a bit! The problem was that my little neuron now only seems to rotate in one direction. (=^_^=) Wanted to thank everyone, keep an eye on us all these days, which may not have been so many, but we have made eteeernos! Your text messages have helped us a lot. A big kiss to all!
............................................... .................................................. ............ So sorry for
the lack of posts these months. I believe these have been some of the most strage days ever, full of so many wonderful news, and some bad also, I guess no one can be as lucky as we were being!

All these days at the hospital allowed me to rest my body, but not my mind. I found a pencil under the couch, a great oportunity to start drawing! But my head rigth now seems to be focus in just one little thing (=^_^=).





0 comments:

Post a Comment