Monday, July 19, 2010

Closet Clonazepamtablets

horxata Afternoon sun! We ESPAÑAAAAA




Summer's beginning to feel the body ...

After 19 days of vacation, I'm starting to feel it. is that it is necessary to have more than one month's leave, because, among which you get the idea, de-stress you, you forget the routine, you get rid of the biological clock (that makes you wake up at 8:00 am AM even Sunday) You're plan, you enjoy it, savor it, live it, taste it again ...

Everyone should have 2 months off.

perrete July to do, shopping, beach, dinners, partying, horxata later ...

and August to go on tour ...

... This year I'm going to InterRail: Germany, Czech Rep, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia and Italy ... Vidorra fine ... If you had told me this 4 years at the supermarket Curran ... I would not have believed !!!!!

HOLIDAY FOR TWO MONTHS! (and if they are paid better ... that I do not pay them!) Jajajajajaja! Send a kiss to

all! (Do not write often because I'm dirty tricks delivered to
and sunny afternoons! Hope you get me) jajajajaja !!!!!!! MUAs

Muuuassssss !!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment