Friday, March 11, 2011

Emcee Welcoming Speech Sample

Enchanted luggage

Today I was in the House of Books, and looking for the latest book by Patricia, Princess Merry, I brought the huge surprise to see them right next to mine right! Did not know that was already on sale, so the joy is doubled. Suitcases Enchanted is a text by Joan Manuel Gisbert, for me it was a real pleasure Narval asked me illustrate. Hope you like!
................................................. .................................................. ........
Today I Was looking in a library for the new illustrated book That Patricia (Princess Feliz), and I Was so surprised to find my book Also rigth next to hers! The Enchanted Luggage has-been written by Joan Manuel Gisbert and I was very pleased when to Narval Asked me to ILLUSTRATE it. I hope you like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment