Friday, March 4, 2011

High Closed Cervix Before Period

coming next ...

Several months ago I had the great pleasure of starting several projects with the Naval editorial, a luxury to work with them, they treated me so well respecting the time when I was giving me some time that and I always wanted to! The result of this collaboration will soon be available two books, one inside and one certainly nothing to Mayo, I'll go ahead and details at the moment I leave a spoiler!
................................................. .................................................. ........
A few months ago I Had the huge pleasure to get in contact with the editorial Narval to start a couple of projects, They Treat me so well while I Was Giving Me with the baby so much time to finish Everything! I have finished to Children Books That will come out soon, one this mont and the Other in May. I'll keep you in touch, for now here is a bit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment