Friday, March 25, 2011

High Cervix Before Menses And Pink Discharge

Satrap (Captain Haddock version)

One of the adjectives that you are applying to Gaddafi is to lately Satrap . Says

DRAE that is
satrap
1. m. Governor of a province of ancient Persia.
2. m. coloq. Wise man who knows govern with cunning and intelligence, or despotic government. U. tc adj.

Obviously, Qaddafi is not Persian, but it is clever, clever (do not know if smart, I think at all) and, of course, despotic government.


The first time I read that word was in one of the most glorious strings of insults from Captain Haddock, the fellow sufferer of Tintin , which dedicates the Yeti in Tintin in Tibet .

Click image for larger view


I know the comparison between the Yeti and Gaddafi may be odious, on especially as the Yeti does not deserve such abuse.

I would leave a direct link to download the book , but since I hurt my hostador and also my friend, I leave a link that will tell you where.

One of those moments of absorbing reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment